Saturday, August 12, 2017

Review of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible, Large Print



About this Bible ~

Easy to color and easy to read! Reflect on the precious truths of Scripture with the NIV Beautiful Word™ Coloring Bible, Large Print, featuring beautiful line art for coloring and a large type size. Perfect for all ages, this Bible’s thick white paper with lightly ruled lines in the extra-wide margins provides ample space for your own artistic expressions and journaling.

My Thoughts ~

I have been seriously jonesing for a coloring Bible, so I was pretty excited when this Bible popped up for review!

I love the cloth-over-board style, and the floral with leaves pattern is beautiful! I just want to stare at it. And the pictures! I love them! Some are small and simple, while others are intricate designs that take up two pages! Most of them are popular verses with simple designs that are in the extra wide margins. However, everything from the lovely pictures to color to the font choice suit my personality quite nicely!

The text is large print, so no squinting! Unless you're like me, and you get really intense about your coloring! Haha! Pages without pictures are set up for journaling and notes in the margins. This Bible is a New International Translation (NIV).

I will note that this Bible is extra large. It surprised me when it arrived, but it shouldn't have. It's a coloring, journaling, large print Bible. Everything about that says, "I'm a big book!"

I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible, Large Print, published by Zondervan from BookLook Bloggers. All opinions expressed are my own.

See you next time, and God bless you guys!!!

Hugs!

~V. Joy Palmer


V. Joy Palmer is an avid blogger and co-founder of Snack Time Devotions. She is a youth leader at her church, and loves acting crazy and drinking coffee with the teens. When Joy isn’t urging the elves that live in her computer to write, she’s hanging out with her husband, their adorable baby girl, and their socially awkward pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment