Sunday, September 22, 2024

Updates and Changes

Heeeyy,

Just a quick update and some changes!

I’m no longer actively reviewing books.

That said, I will still be sharing books that I’m reading, have read, or am excited to read. Please know that I will continue to support other authors, accept endorsements as my schedule allows, and of course, partner with other authors for fun multi author projects.

I loved my time reviewing books, but I needed to make some changes. This is one of those changes. For all intents and purposes, this blog is shutting down. Thus, I’m no longer formally reviewing books on this blog, online retailers, review tours, etcetera.

The good news is -- wait for it -- I’ve launched a new blog on my website, and you can check that out HERE! It will include a lot of the same content that you’ll see in my newsletter. Ramblings, encouragement, book news, books I’m reading/read/excited to read, relationship with God, music, pop culture, and an abundant love of coffee. There will be exclusive content that’s only available to my newsletter subscribers, such as giveaways, influencer/review opportunities, early bookish news, etcetera. If that interests you, make sure you’ve signed up for my newsletter HERE

Thank you so, so much for being here! I hope to see you on my new blog and newsletter! 

Hugs!

~ Joy

V. Joy Palmer loves to write romantic and comedic stories that reveal God’s deep love for us. Her books are closed door romcoms that are full of romantic tension, snark, and written from a Christian worldview. She’s a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and an avid reader. In her spare time, Joy loves to sing (especially Disney songs), drink large quantities of coffee, and create aesthetic content for Bookstagram. When Joy isn’t fighting with fictional people, she’s hanging out with her husband and their adorable children. Connect with Joy via www.vjoypalmer.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment