Saturday, February 9, 2019

Changes, Updates, and Fun Info

Hello, friends!

There are some big changes happening in the online world...

Google announced that they are shutting down Google Plus, their version of Facebook. In fact, this shutdown has already started - talk about speedy! This will probably affect traffic to my blog for a little while, so I've started making some changes to my blog and platform.

My Blog ~

If you enjoy my blog, please follow it! There are three ways:

1. The "Follow by E-mail" option is still available, and my blog posts go straight to the e-mail you've signed up with!

2. The "Subscribe To" option is still available, and this allows you to subscribe to my blog and/or the comments of a specific post.

3. On February 4th, 2019, I added the "Blog Followers" option, allowing you to follow my blog directly on Google! And since I've only recently added this option, I really need followers, LOL!

Also, I share ALL of my blog posts on Facebook and Twitter, and I share all of my blog reviews on FacebookTwitter, PinterestInstagram, and Goodreads. I'll be posting at lot more in Facebook groups, too!

My Newsletter ~ 

Yes, that's right! I'm finally taking the plunge. *takes deep breath* Barring some sort of virtual disaster, my newsletter will be ready for sign-ups within the week! ;-)

You'll be able to sign up on my blog or at my website!

Weddings, Willows, and Revised Expectations Reviewer and Influencer Sign-Up Form ~

Also, Weddings, Willows, and Revised Expectations is just days away from releasing, and I'm assembling an elite team! If you're interested in applying to be a reviewer/influencer, sign up here! Sign-ups will close at 11:59 PM EST on February 14th, 2019.

Also, if you're looking for me on a certain platform, check out my Social Media Page for the links to all my public platforms!

And that's it! LOL! Thank you guys so much for sticking with me! I look forward to connecting with you! <3

Any questions? Check out my Disclosures and Policies Page!

See you next time, and God bless you guys!!!

Hugs!

~V. Joy Palmer

V. Joy Palmer is the author of Love, Lace, and Minor Alterations and a member of American Christian Fiction Writers. She is also an avid blogger and co-founder of Snack Time Devotions. In her spare time, Joy is an unprofessional chocolate connoisseur/binger, and she loves acting crazy and drinking coffee with the teens she mentors. When Joy isn’t urging the elves that live in her computer to write, she’s hanging out with her husband, their adorable baby girl, and their socially awkward pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment